UKPSC Admit 2017
(Uttarakhand Public Service Commission)
Exam Name – State Provincial Civil Services Examination
Important Dates :
Date of Examination – 29.01.2017
Name of the Examination- State Provincial Civil Services Examination.
Level of the Examination- Preliminary Examination.
Venue of Examination- Uttarakhand.
Status of Admit Card
Nature of the Examination
Instructions of Downloading the UKPSC Admit Card 2016
1. The candidates will have to open the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission in order to download the admit card.
2. In the ‘Recent Update’ section, the candidates will have to follow the ‘Download Admit Card’ link bearing the name of the examination in order to download the Admit Card.
3. After clicking on the above mentioned link, the candidates will get the direct link for downloading the Admit Card.
4. Here, the candidate will have to enter the REGISTRATION NO and DATE OF BIRTH (DD-MM-YYYY) and then click on ‘Submit ‘button.
5. After submitting all the detail, the candidate will be able to download the Admit Card.
Download Admit Card
UKPSC Admit Card 2016
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has updated Admit Card / Call Letter for the candidates who applied for the Application to get hire for the position of –
‘Written Examination’ for the above mentioned posts [“Advt No – A-2/ E-2 / 2014 – 15”] will be held on 28 February 2016 in morning 10:00 am to noon 12:00 pm at the prescribed venue (in Haridwar) as per mentioned in the Call Letter of each Applicant. Candidates must bring their Admit Card / Hall Ticket on the date of Examination.
Admit Card issued at Website of UKPSC – On 16th February 2016
Website Address – www.ukpsc.gov.in
– Procedure to download the Admit Card / Call Letter of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) from the official site –
1) Contenders applied for the Application for the above mentioned posts and waiting for their Admit Card are noticed by the organization that they can download their Call Letter from official site of UKPSC, as it updated on the website as on 16 Feb 2016.
2) Visit the official site of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission [UKPSC] addressed to www.ukpsc.gov.in
3) Click on the link Exams / Recruitment, specified at the left corner of home page as it refers for the downloading link of Admit Card.
4) At Recruitment page, hit the link “Download the letter: Legislative Affairs, the legislative chamber method plotter, translator and reviser Examination – 2014 (L6-02-2016)”.
5) Link for Downloading Admit Card will be notified at the next page as “Click here for Admit Card”, hit on the link.
6) Click on the Green Box specifying “Download Admit Card for Legal Drafters, Translator, Reviser Examination – 2014”.
7) Now Applicants should hit on “Click Here” and Login Form for downloading admit card will get open.
8) Fill Registration Number (generated at the time of registration of Application) and Date of Birth.
9) After giving info click on Submit Button and download soft copy of Admit Card / Call Letter.
10) Take the soft copy of Call Letter which must be bought by applicants in the examination hall on exam date.
** Important Notice for the Applicants – Candidates without Call Letter will not be permitted to attend the examination.
Candidate applied for the Legal Drafter, Reviser & Translator position can download their Call Letter through the link prescribed below –