Post Name – Various Posts Recruitment 2020
Number of Vacancy – 136 Posts
Post and Category wise vacancy detail:-
• Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical) : 04 Posts
( UR-02, SC-01 ,ST – 01 )
• Mining Mate-C : 52 Posts
( UR-26,OBC (NCL) -06 , SC-06 , ST-14 )
• Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A : 03 Posts
( UR-01,OBC (NCL)- 01 ,ST-01 )
• Winding Engine Driver-B : 14 Posts
(UR-07,OBC (NCL)– 02, SC-02 , ST-03 )
• Blaster-B : 04 Posts
( UR-02,SC-01 , ST-01 )
• Apprentice (Mining Mate) : 53 Posts
( UR-26,OBC(NCL)- 06 , SC- 06 , ST – 15 )
• Apprentice(Laboratory Assistant) : 06 Posts
(UR-03 , OBC(NCL)- 01 , SC- 01 , ST – 01 )
Pay Scale – As Per Rules
Educational Qualification :
• Graduate Operational Trainee(Chemical) : B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry) – 03 years course with minimum 60% marks for UR candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates. Candidates with knowledge of Computer will be preferred.
• Mining Mate-C : Class 12th with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 05(Five) years experience at Mining Mate in Underground Mechanised Metal Mines. Candidates must be able to read/write and speak Hindi/Local language
• Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A : Class 10th with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory. 01 yr experience as in-charge with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of a single boiler with steam pipes of any type or capacity of two or more boilers in a battery or many separate individual boilers whose total minimum heating surface is 300 Sq.mtr. Should be conversant with operation of oil fired boilers.
• Winding Engine Driver-B : Class 10th or equivalent. The candidate must possess Ist Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate obtained from the Directorate General of Mines Safety. The candidate should have more than 03 years working experience as a Winding Engine Driver in Metal/Coal Mines out of which at least one year experience on a 100 HP Winder or more.
• Blaster-B : Class 10th with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Candidate must possess 03 years experience as Blaster in a Underground Metal Mines. Candidates should be well conversant in explosive Electrical blasting.
• Apprentice (Mining Mate) : Class 12th with 60% marks for UR/OBC (NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
• Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant) : Class 10th with 60% marks for UR/OBC (NCL) candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
Documents Required for uploading on the portal –
• Recent Color Photograph
• Self Signature
• Parents or Guardian Signature
• ITI Mark sheet
• 8th / 10th Mark Sheet as proof of Date of Birth
• PAN Card
• Aadhaar Card
• Domicile Certificate
• Caste Certificate
• Bank Account Detail
How to Apply –
• Interested candidates can apply through the link provided below on the link section or they can also apply through the official website Of Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL).
• Candidates are suggested to read full Official Notification before applying.
Mode of Selection – Selection will be based on Online Exam (CBT).