Post Name – Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Number of Posts – 192 Posts
For CNC Programming cum Operator (COE Group)- 6 months
For All Other Trades- 01 years
Post and Category Wise Vacancy details: –
• Fitter- 85 posts
(SC- 13 posts, ST- 06 posts, OBC- 23 posts, General- 43 posts)
• Machinist- 31 posts
(SC- 05 posts, ST- 02 posts, OBC- 08 posts, General- 16 posts)
• Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)- 08 posts
(SC- 01 posts, ST- 01 posts, OBC- 02 posts, General- 04 posts)
• Turner- 05 posts
(SC- 01 posts, OBC- 01 posts, General- 03 posts, Rest- Nil)
• CNC Programming cum Operator (COE Group)- 23 posts
(SC- 03 posts, ST- 02 posts, OBC- 06 posts, General- 12 posts)
• Electrician- 18 posts
(SC- 03 posts, ST- 01 posts, OBC- 05 posts, General- 09 posts)
• Electronic Mechanic- 22 posts
(SC- 03 posts, ST- 02 posts, OBC- 06 posts, General- 11 posts)
Pay Scale :
For CNC Programming cum Operator (COE Group) – Rs. 12,261/- per month
For All Other Trades – Rs. 10,899/- per month
Educational Qualification : Candidates who have passed their Class 10th i.e. High School level of examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks from any Recognized Board and National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the related trade from National Council for Vocational Training can apply for this training under Apprenticeship Act 1961.
Note – Wards of serving Railway employees all over the Indian railway are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply –
• Interested candidates can apply through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official Website of Rail Wheel Factory, Ministry of Railways before.
• The official Notification has been containing the application form.
• Candidates are suggested to read full Official Notification or Advertisement before applying.
Offline Submission Details – Duly filled form with “Application for undergoing training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for the year 2019-20 in Rail Wheel Factory” on the cover has to be sent at-
The Senior Personnel Officer,
Rail Wheel Factory,
Yelahanka, Bangalore- 560064
Self Attested Documents Required: –
a) Recent Passport Size Photograph
c) NTC (National Trade Certificate) in related trade
d) Proof of Date of Birth- Xth / SSLC/ Matriculation Certificate
e) Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Mode of Selection –
• Selection will be based on: –