ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
(Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited)
Post Name – Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Important Dates :
Starting Date – 29.July.2020
Last Date of Application – 17.August.2020
Result, Selection Date – 24.August.2020
Candidates Receive Confirmation From: 24 August 2020 to 01 September 2020
General/ EWS/ OBC- Rs. 0/-
SC/ST/PH – Rs. 0/-
No Application Fees
All Over India
Age Limit :
(As on 17/August/ 2020)
Minimum- 18 years
Maximum- 24 years
Age between : 17-August-1996 and 17-August-2002
Age Relaxation- As per Rules
Post Name – Apprentice
Number of Posts – 4182 posts
Region wise vacancy detail –
• Western Sector – 1579 Post
• Mumbai Sector – 764 Post
• Eastern Sector – 716 Post
• Southern Sector – 674 Post
• Central Sector – 221 Post
• Northern Sector – 228 Post
Pay Scale-: As Per Rules
Educational Qualification :
• Accountant – Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
• Assistant-Human Resource- Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
• Secretarial Assistant- ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice.
• Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)- ITI in COPA Trade.
• Draughtsman (Civil)- ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade.
• Electrician- ITI in Electrician Trade.
• Electronics Mechanic- ITI in Electronics Mechanic.
• Fitter- ITI in Fitter.
• Instrument Mechanic- ITI in Instrument Mechanic.
• Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance- ITI in Information & • Communication Technology System Maintenance.
• Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)- B.Sc with PCM or PCB & ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade.
• Library Assistant- ITI in Library and information Science.
• Machinist- ITI in Machinist Trade.
• Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)- ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade.
• Mechanic Diesel- ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade.
• Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic – ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade.
• Plumber- ITI in Plumber trade.
• Surveyor- ITI in Surveyor Trade.
• Welder- ITI passed out in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric).
How to Apply –
• Interested candidates can apply Online through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official Website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC).
• Candidates are suggested to read full Official Notification before applying.
Mode of Selection – Selection will be based on Merit List.