Post Name –
• Scientific Assistant – ‘A’
Number of Posts – 81 Post
• Scientist-‘B’ – 18 Post
(General – 12 , SC- 00, ST- 01 , OBC- 04 , EWS – 01)
• Scientific Assistant – 63 Post
(General – 26 , SC- 08 , ST- 00 , OBC- 23 , EWS – 06)
Pay Scale –
• Scientist-‘B’ – Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-
• Scientific Assistant – Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-
Educational Qualification :
• Scientist-‘B’ –
Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR Bachelor in Technology OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level OR Associate Member of Institute of Engineers OR Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR Master Degree in Science (MSc) OR Master Degree in Computer Application OR Master Degree in Engineering /Technology (ME /M.Tech) OR Master Degree in Philosophy (M Phil) in the field as mentioned below:-
Field (single or in combination amongst the below only) :
Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Sciences, Communication, Computer and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyber law, Electronics and Instrumentation.
• Scientific Assistant – A Pass in M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech in any one or in combination of below mentioned field as
Field (single or in combination amongst the below only): Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & Telecommunications, Computer Sciences, Computer and Networking Security, Software System, Information Technology, Informatics.
Document Required for document Verification –
• Recent passport size colored photograph
• Certificate for the proof of Age (SSC/10th pass/ Municipal Birth Certificate)
• Educational / Technical Qualification
• Experience Certificate (if applicable)
• Any other relevant certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply –
• Interested candidates can apply through the link provided below on the link section or they can also apply through the official website Of National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT).
• Candidates are suggested to read full Official Notification before applying.
Mode of Selection –
• Scientist-‘B’ – Written Exam & Interview.
• Scientific Assistant – Written Exam.