Post Name – Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO ) (Generalist/IT/Chartered Accountant/Actuarial/Rajbhasha)
Number of Vacancy – 590 Posts
Post & Category wise vacancy detail –
AAO (Generalist) – 350 posts
(SC- 55, ST- 35, OBC- 85, EWS- 35, Gen- 140)
AAO (IT) – 150 posts
(SC- 25, ST- 14, OBC- 36, EWS- 15, Gen- 60)
AAO (CA) – 50 posts
(SC- 07, ST- 05, OBC- 13, EWS- 05, Gen- 20)
AAO (Actuarial) – 30 posts
(SC- 04, ST- 03, OBC- 08, EWS- 03, Gen- 12)
AAO (Rajbhasha) – 10 posts
(SC- 01, ST- 01, OBC- 02, EWS- 01, Gen- 05)
Pay Scale – Basic Pay Rs. 32,795/- to Rs. 62,315/- per month
Educational Qualification :
• For AAO (Generalist) & AAO (Actuarial) – Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and for actuarial Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India can apply for this post.
• For AAO (IT) : Candidates having Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science) from a Recognized Indian University/Institution can apply for this
• For AAO (Chartered Accountant) – Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidate should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India can apply for this post.
• For AAO (Rajbhasha) : Candidates having Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level or Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level can apply for this post.
Note – Candidates can apply only for one post.
Soft Copy Document Required –
• Left Thumb Impression
• A hand written declaration
How to Apply –
• Interested candidates can apply Online through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official Website of Life Insurance Corporation of India before 22nd of March 2019.
• Candidates are suggested to read full Official Notification before applying.
Mode of Selection –
• Selection will be based on three stages-
a) Preliminary Examination
b) Mains Examination