Age Limit :
Category –I Stipendiary Trainee –
Minimum – 18 Years
Maximum – 24 years
Category-II Stipendiary Trainee-
1. Process / Plant Operator,electrical, Mechanical, Turner, Machinist, Welder, Draughtsman –
Minimum – 18 Years
Maximum – 22 Years
2. Technician C/D 9crane/Forklift Operator)-“Group C,Non-gazetted”-
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 33 Years
3. Scientific Officer/D (Medical-General medicine)-“Group A,Gazetted”-
Maximum – 40 years
4. Nurse/A-“Group B,Non-Gazetted”-
Maximum – 30 years
5. Stenographer grade-II-“Group B ,Non-Gazette”-
6.Stenographer Grade – III “Group C,Non-Gazetted”-
7.Upper Division Clerk –
Maximum – 27 years
Post Name – Stipendiary Trainee, Steno, UDC & Various Posts.
Number of Posts – 229 Posts
Post wise Details -:
Category-I Stipendiary Trainee – 70 posts
Category-II Stipendiary Trainee – 139 posts
Technician-C/D(Crane/Forklift Operator)-“Group C,non-Gazetted” – 02 posts
Scientific Officer/D (Medical-General Medicine)-“Group B,Non Gazetted” – 02 posts
Nurse/A-“Group B,Non-Gazetted” – 02 posts
Stenographer Grade-II-“Group B,Non-Gazetted” – 02 posts
Stenographer Grade III “”Group B, Non-Gazetted” – 02 posts
Upper Division Clerk – 07 posts
Category-I Stipendiary Trainee – Rs.16,000-18,000/-
Category II Stipendiary Trainee – Rs.10,500-Rs. 12,500
Technician-C/D(Crane/Forklift Operator)-“Group C, Non- Gazetted” – Rs.25,000/-
Scientific Officer/D (Medical-General Medicine)-“Group A,Gazetted” – Rs.67,000/-
Nurse/A-“Group B,Non-Gazetted” – Rs.44,900
Stenographer Grade-II-“Group B, Non-Gazetted” – Rs.35,400/-
Stenographer Grade-III ”Group C ,Non-Gazetted” – Rs.25,500/-
Upper Division Clerk – Rs.25,500/-
Educational Qualification :
Category-I Stipendiary Trainee – Diploma in Chemical /Mechanical/Electrical engineering /B.Sc. with chemistry as Principal & Physics/Mathematics/Biology as the Subsidiary/B.Sc in Bio-Chemistry/bio-Science/Micro Biology/Bio in Technology.
Category-II Stipendiary Trainee –
• Process/Plant Operator-Higher secondary or Equivalent in Science Stream(With Physics, Chemistry &math’s subjects)with a minimum 60%marks in Aggregate.
• Electrical/Mechanical (fitter), Turner/Machinist/Welder/Draughtsman (Civil/Mechanical)-Senior Secondary in Science (math’s Stream) with a minimum 60% marks in Aggregate PLUS Trade certificate in Electrical/Fitter/Turner/machinist/welder/Draughtsman. The Candidates should meet any of the following Requirements as regards Trade Certificates:
• NTC(ITI pass out) of 2 years Duration
• NAC of two years duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme.
• NTC (pass put) of one –year duration plus one year work experience after the completion of course.
• NTC (ITI pass out) of one year duration plus NAC of minimum one-year duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme.
Technician – C/D (Crane/Forklift operator)-“Group C, Non-Gazetted”-Min.60% marks in Senior secondary or Higher secondary with Science & Maths.
Scientific Officer/D (medical-General medicine) – “Group A Gazetted”-M.B.B.S with 5 years experience Candidates with institutional experience shall be preferred. Mandatory Internship will not be counted as experience.
Nurse/A-“Group B, Non – Gazetted”-Diploma in Nursing 7 midwifery or B.Sc Nursing or nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital or Nursing assistant Class III & above Armed Forces.
Stenographer Grade-II – “Group B, Non-Gazetted/Stenographer Grade-III” Group C, Non-Gazetted”-Matriculation or Equivalent, Min. Speed of 100 wpm in English Shorthand and 45 wpm in English Typewriting/Minimum speed of 80 wpm in English Stenography /Typing speed in English of 30 words /Minute
Upper Division Clerk – Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks.
How to Apply – Interested candidates can apply through link provided below or they can also apply through official site of Heavy water Board .before 10/July/2018
Mode of Selection – Selection will be based on Preliminary Test, Advanced Test, Skill Test and Written Test, Interview.
For more details, please check the official notification.
सभी (Government, Bank, Railway) नौकरी की जानकारी के लिए अभी Open करें, Sarkariresultsearch.com