Haryana Government Recruitment 2016
Applications are invited from the Haryana Power Utilities (Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited) to fill up the available seats/ positions in the organization. The position of Assistant Engineer is vacant in the organization with total 317 available seats associated with it. The last date to submit the application form is 20th February, 2016. More information regarding the vacancy is given below:
Description regarding Haryana Government Recruitment 2016:
Name of the Organization: Haryana Power Utilities/ Haryana Power Generation Corporation Limited/ Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited/ Uttar Haryana Bijli Nigam Vitran Limited & Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited
Name of the Positions:
1) Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 118 seats
2) Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 16 seats
3) Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation) – 04 seats
4) Assistant Engineer (IT) – 29 seats
5) Assistant Engineer (Electronics) – 07 seats
6) Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 16 seats
7) Upper Division Clerk – 127 seats
Number of seats vacant: Total 317 seats are vacant in the organization.
Location of Job: The applicants will be posted in the location of Haryana.
|Other Latest Important Recruitment Notification|
|Vacancy in IARI||Check Details|
|Vacancy in IIT Bombay||Check Details|
|Vacancy in IOCL||Check Details|
Date for remembrance:
1) The application procedure starts from 30th January, 2016
2) The registration process will be closed from 20th February, 2016
3) The last date to deposit the fees in the SBI Branch is 24th February, 2016
Age Bars: The age limit of the applicants must fall in the range of 20 years to 42 years for the post of Assistant Engineer and 18 years to 42 years for the post of Upper Division Clerk.
Age concession will be provided to the aspirants of the reserved categories as per the norms of the organization.
Qualification Necessities: For the post of Assistant Engineer, the applicants must have pursued full time Graduation in Engineering (B.E/ B. Tech) in the concerned discipline from the profound Institution of the Nation.
1) Assistant Engineer – Rs 9300 to Rs 34,800 along with the Grade Pay Rs 5400 /-
2) Upper Division Clerk – Rs 5200 to Rs 20,200 along with the Grade Pay Rs 2900 /-
1) Upper Division Clerk (IT) –
General – Rs 150 /- (Male) and Rs 75 /- (Female)
Reserved – Rs 35 /- (Male) and Rs 18 /- (Female)
2) Assistant Engineer –
General – Rs 1000 /- (Male) and Rs 500 /- (Female)
Reserved – Rs 250 /- (Male) and Rs 125 /- (Female)
Mode of Appointment: Written Examination and Personal Interview
Way of Application: Online application form can be filled by visiting the official website of Haryana Government “hpgcl.gov.in”.