Vaccination Eligibility for Citizen Phase I
• Indian citizens who are above 60 years of age can register for the Vaccine of Corona epidemic.
• Indian citizens are above 45 years of age and can get Vaccine if they suffer from any serious disease like blood pressure, diabetes, heart and any other disease.
• After applying vaccine, you will have to stay the same for 30 minutes for monitoring.
• You can get the certificate of Vaccine on Digi locker, Arogya setu App and Co -Win portal, you can also download it.
Process for Registration -:
• A total of 4 people can be registered on one mobile number.
• To register, OTP will come on your mobile, after that you will have to provide your photo ID proof type and number, your name and date of birth.
• In the final, you will have to make a schedule appointment, in which you have to choose your Nearest State, District, Block and then book it.
• On the date and time of appointment you will have to go to the Corona epidemic and get vacancies.
• For More Details Must Read the Notification.