Post Name – Junior Engineer (JE)
Number of Posts – 442 Post
Post & Category wise Vacancy Details –
• Junior Engineer (Civil) – 358 Post
(Gen- 144 posts, EWS- 36 posts, EBC- 64 posts, BC- 44 posts, BC-Female- 11 posts, SC- 57 posts, ST- 03 posts)
• Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 42 Post
(Gen- 16 posts, EWS- 04 posts, EBC- 08 posts, BC- 05 posts, BC-Female- 01 posts, SC- 07 posts, ST- 01 posts)
• Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 42 Post
(Gen- 16 posts, EWS- 04 posts, EBC- 08 posts, BC- 05 posts, BC-Female- 01 posts SC- 07 posts, ST- 01 posts)
Pay Scale – As Per Rules
Educational Qualification : Candidates having 3 Year Polytechnic Diploma Degree in Related Trade From A Recognized University.
Document Required for document Verification-
• Recent passport size colored photograph
• Certificate for the proof of Age (SSC/10th pass/ Municipal Birth Certificate)
• Educational / Technical Qualification
• Experience Certificate (if applicable)
• Any other relevant certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply –
• Interested candidates can apply through the link provided below on the link section or they can also apply through the official website of Bihar Urban Development And Housing Department.
• Candidates are suggested to read full Official Notification before applying.
Mode of Selection – Selection will be based on Written Examination, Stenography Skill Test and Interview.