Post Name- Various Posts
• Soldier General Duty GD
• Soldier Tradesman (8th | 10th Passed)
• Soldier Technical, AVN, AMN
• Soldier Nursing Assistant
• Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical
Number of Posts- Not Specified
Pay Scale- As per rules
• Soldier GD (All Arm) – Candidates who have passed their High School (10th) with 45% marks can apply for this post.
• Soldier Technical | Soldier Nursing Assistant – Candidates passed their Class 12 (Science) with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks can apply for this post.
• Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical- Candidates passed their 10+2/ Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce or Science). Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in Class 12 can apply for this post.
• Soldier Technical, Tech AVN, AMN- Candidates who had passed their 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with 50% marks or Three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Automobile / Computer Science /Electronic & Instrumentation Engg) from a recognized & AICTE approved Polytechnic Instt/ITI can apply for this post.
• Soldier Tradesman (10th Passed) – Candidates who have completed their High School Level of examination with 33% marks in each subjects can apply for this post.
• Soldier Tradesman (8th Passed)- Candidates who have minimum qualification as Class 8 for Syce/ House Keeper / Mess Keeper with 33% marks in each subjects can apply for this post.
Physical Fitness Ability-
1.6km Run – Group-I – 7 min 30 sec- 60 Marks, Group-II-7 min 30 sec- 48 Marks
Beam (Pull Ups)-10 Pull Ups – 40 Marks, 9 Pull Ups – 33 Marks, 8 Pull Ups – 27 Marks, 7 Pull Ups – 21 Marks 6 Pull Ups – 16 Marks
9 Feet Ditch Candidates should qualify No Marks Zig-Zag Balance Candidates should qualify No Marks
For all other posts- Height- 170cms, For Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper- 162cms
For all other posts- Weight- 50kgs, For Soldier Tradesman- 48kgs
For all other posts- Chest- 77 (+5cm expansion),
For Soldier Tradesman- 76 (+5cm expansion)
How to Apply –
• Interested candidates can apply through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official Website of Join Indian Army, Biharbefore17th of August 2019.
• Candidates are suggested to read full Official Notification before applying.
Mode of Selection-
• Selection will be based on Written Examination, Physical Fitness and Medical test.