Post Name – Various Posts
• Office cum Field Assistant
• Assistant Accounts Officer
Number of Posts – 1957 posts
Post and category wise vacancy detail-
• Office cum Field Assistant- 1000 posts
(Gen- 340, OBC/MOBC- 272, ST(P)- 146, SC- 107, ST (H)- 91, PWD- 44)
• Sahayak- 872 posts
(Gen- 230, OBC/MOBC- 235, ST(P)- 180, SC- 120, ST (H)- 107)
• Assistant Accounts Officer- 60 posts
(Gen- 28, OBC/MOBC- 16, ST(P)- 07, SC- 04, ST (H)- 04, PWD- 01)
• Driver- 25 posts
(Gen- 12, OBC/MOBC- 07, ST(P)- 03, SC- 02, ST (H)- 01)
Pay Scale –
• Office cum Field Assistant – Rs. 16800/- to Rs. 60500/- Grade Pay- Rs. 5800/-
• Sahayak – Rs. 12400/- to Rs. 47400/- Grade pay- Rs. 4500/-
• Assistant Accounts Officer – Rs. 16800/- to Rs. 60500/- Grade Pay- Rs. 8700/-
• Driver – Rs. 12400/- to Rs. 47400/- Grade pay- Rs. 5500/-
Educational Qualification :
• Office cum Field Assistant – Candidates having a Minimum of HSSLC or equivalent examination passed from any recognized Board Government can apply for this post.
• Sahayak – Candidates having/ passed HSLC or equivalent with ITI in the trade of Wireman/Electrician/Fitter/Welder/Machinist from Government of Assam approved Institute can apply for this post.
• Assistant Accounts Officer – Candidates having/passed Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent in B.Com with aggregate or 55% marks in Honors/Major subject (B.Com) or minimum 55% aggregate marks or its equivalent for Arts or Science graduate having Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects or 55% marks or its equivalent in Mathematics/Statistics as Honors (BA/B.Sc.) can apply for this post.
• Driver – Candidates having or passed HSLC or equivalent examination recognized by Government must have at least two years professional driving license and must be proficient in traffic rules & driving LMV/HMV can apply for this post.
How to Apply –
• Interested candidates can apply Online through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official Website of Assam Power Distribution Company Limited(APDCL) before 07th of November 2018.
• Candidates are suggested to read full Official Notification before applying.
Mode of Selection – Selection will be based on Written Examination.