Post Name – Trade Apprentice
Number of Posts – 311 Posts
Duration of Training – One year
Field/Traders wise vacancy detail –
• Civil (Graduate)- 60 posts
• Civil (Diploma)- 39 posts
• Electrical (Graduate)- 37 posts
• Electrical (Diploma)- 30 posts
• Electronics (Graduate)- 41 posts
• Electronics (Diploma)- 31 posts
• Computer Science (Graduate)- 19 posts
• Computer Science (Diploma)- 09 posts
• Automobile (Graduate)- 04 posts
• Automobile (Diploma)- 09 posts
• Aeronautics / Aerospace (Graduate)- 02 posts
• Aeronautics / Aerospace (diploma)- 02 posts
• Secretarial Practice (Graduate)- 10 posts
• Secretarial Practice (Diploma)- 03 posts
• Library Science (Graduate/Diploma)- 01 post
• Material Management (Graduate/Diploma)- 01 post
• Modern Office Management (Graduate/Diploma)- 10 posts
• Refrigeration/Air Conditioning (Graduate/Diploma)- 01 post
• Sound Engg. (Graduate/Diploma)- 01 post
• Travel & Tourism Management (Graduate/Diploma)- 01 post
Graduate Degree Apprentice – Rs. 15,000/- per month
Technical Diploma Apprentice – Rs. 12,000/- per month
Educational Qualification : Candidates having regular full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Three years Diploma in related stream (According to the posts required) recognized by AICTE Government of India can apply for this post.
a) Only Indian Nationals from the Northern Region are eligible
b) Candidates passed degree / diploma on or after2017only are eligible
Airports of apprenticeship training at Northern Region Airports: –
Leh, Srinagar, Jammu, Amritsar, Bhatinda, Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Udaipur, Kishangarh, Bikaner, Kota, Lucknow, Kanpur, Gorakhpur, Agra, Varanasi, Shimla, Kullu, Kangra, Dehradun, Pantnagar, Khajuraho, Gwalior, Safdarjung Airport/CHQ/RHQ-NR, Delhi.
How to Apply –
• Interested candidates can apply Online through the important link provided below in the link section or they can also apply on the Official Website of Airport Authority of India Logistic and Allied Service Company Limited (AAI) before 20th of September 2019.
• Candidates are suggested to read full Official Notification before applying.
• Candidates are also advised to periodically visit the website for all further correspondence and latest information.
Mode of Selection –
• Selection will be based on: –